This eLearning course is aimed at people who work, or would like to work, on projects on a daily basis and would like to achieve the PMP® Certification. Specifically, this course is for project
managers who want to master the Project Management Body Of Knowledge (PMBOK®) and improve their skills in managing projects.
The ITpreneurs approach to project management education is application driven. You will be immersed in project management through the use of a comprehensive case study, exercises, examples and war stories. At the end of this program, you will be able to pass the exam and at the same time know how to use PMBOK® in practice in the position of a project management professional.
This program contains 14 highly interactive, and modular course units. You can start and stop at any time and review modules as often as you want. The course is enriched with animations and exercises and is fully audio-supported. Through a series of sample-exam questions you will be optimally prepared to take and pass the exam.
- Those considering adopting the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinators
- Project support staff
- Project assurance staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
There are no formal prerequisites for participating in the PMP® Exam Preparation course, however there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP® exam.
At the end of this course, you will:
- Pass the PMP® Exam and become a certified project management professional (PMP®)
- Gain the skills and knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK® Guide and other appropriate references
- Use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
|Pre-Course Online Assessment|
|Pre-Course Online Mock Exam (40 questions, 1 hour)|
|1. Course Introduction||8. Project Quality Management|
|2. Guidelines for the PMP® Exam Preparation||9. Project Human Resource Management|
|3. Project Management Framework||10. Project Communication management|
|4. Project Integration Management||11. Project Risk Management|
|5. Project Scope Management||12. Project Procurement Management|
|6. Project Time Management||13. PMP® Professional Responsibility|
|7. Project Cost Management||14. Course Wrap-Up|
|Post-Course Online Assessment|
|Post-Course Online Sample Exam (200 questions, 4 hours)|
Why Select an ITpreneurs PMP® Exam Preparation Training Course:
- ITpreneurs provides you with comprehensive training materials and a unique learning experience. Your eLearning program includes everything you need to pass the exam.
- This course provides 14 modules that can be taken at any time and at your own pace. The modules are well-rounded blocks of information, making the learning experience smooth and easy.
- ITpreneurs works with a global network of partners to deliver PMP® training courses; this means that, there is always a partner in your area, and we can (generally) deliver courses in your own language, if English is not your first language.
About the Examination:
- The PMP® examination is comprised of 200 multiple-choice questions. Of the 200 questions, 25 are considered pretest questions. Pretest questions do not affect the score and are used in examinations, as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All pretest questions are unmarked and randomly placed
throughout the examination. The 200 questions cover the vast body of project management terms, concepts, principles, and application.
- The time allotted to complete the exam is four hours, the exam is computer- based. Pass/Fail results are provided at the conclusion of the exam.
- There are no scheduled breaks during the exam, although candidates are allowed to take a break(s), if needed; however, during the break the clock continues to count down.
- Enrolling and paying for exams is done directly through PMI. Training companies are not able to sell exam vouchers. For more information, download the PMP® Exam FAQ document or review the PMI PMP® handbook.
To find more detailed information on the PMP® Exam and the application process, please review the PMI PMP® Handbook.
Other Courses of Interest:
- The Certified ScrumMaster course enables learners to become great Scrum Team Members and to successfully implement Scrum Projects in organizations.
- The PRINCE2® Foundation course prepares candidates to take and pass the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
- The ITIL® Foundation course focuses on providing knowledge and comprehension of the key concepts, structure, terminology, and processes of ITIL. This course will help you master ITIL at the Foundation level and prepares you for the ITIL Foundation exam.
Medellín – Colombia
Infórmate con Nosotros!
KAREN PACHECO VALDERRAMA
Celular: 3113644660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org