Mastering ITIL Intermediate courses requires IT professionals to obtain a great depth of knowledge in the ITIL body of knowledge and to learn to apply this knowledge in real life. ITpreneurs blended Continual Service Improvement (CSI) training course uses an optimal mix of training methods to achieve this result in a way that is most convenient, effective and economical to participants. Participants obtain the ‘knowing’ component of the course by completing 8-hours of self-paced eLearning in their own time and at their own pace. After completion of the eLearning component of the course, the program taps into the natural strengths of the classroom. In 1,5 days, participants are provided with a safe environment where they can learn to apply their knowledge through a combination of case studies, assignments and role plays. Thinking beyond the traditional classroom “box” and presenting participants with an optimal mix of learning methods
This blended training course immerses participants in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the CSI stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
Participants benefit from an optimal mix of learning methods that provides them with the most effective way to build their ITIL knowledge with respect to CSI and learn to apply this knowledge in real life. Participants can complete eLearning modules in their own time to build the right level of knowledge before participating in interactive classroom or virtual classroom sessions where they can apply this knowledge in practice.
The CSI Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL CSI stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a CSI environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules.
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Upon completion of this course and examination, the participant will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and CSI principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all CSI processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- The roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with CSI
Candidates for this course must:
- Hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate (holders of Foundation certificate from an earlier version of ITIL, e.g., earlier ITIL qualifications, must pass the current ITIL Foundation exam before attending this course.
- There is no minimum mandatory requirement but 2 to 4 years professional experience working in IT Service Management is highly desirable.
- It is recommended that participants are familiar with the guidance detailed in the ITIL Service Lifecycle Practices core publications prior to attending training for this certification, in particular the CSI publication.
- It is recommended that participants should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the associated areas of the ITIL Service Management Practice core guidance, in particular the CSI publication in preparation for the examination. The syllabus can be downloaded from: http://www.itil-officialsite.com/Qualifications/ITILQualificationLevels/ITILIntermediateLevel.aspx
|eLearning||(Virtual) Classroom||(Virtual) Classroom||eLearning|
|Day 1||Day 2|
|6-hours of self paced instructor supported eLearning||1. Introduction||4. CSI Methods and Techniques
5. Organization for CSI
|2-hours of self paced instructor supported eLearning|
|2. CSI Principles||6. Technology considerations|
|3. CSI Process||7. Implementation of CSI|
|3. CSI Process
4. CSI Methods and Techniques
|8. Critical Success Factors and Risks|
Medellín – Colombia
Infórmate con Nosotros!
KAREN PACHECO VALDERRAMA
Celular: 3113644660 Email: email@example.com