This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners examination is aimed at practicing IT practitioners who assist organizations to prepare for or retain ISO/IEC 20000 certification. The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to ensure that the candidate has sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and enables practitioners to develop the Service Management capability of an organization and assess its readiness for certification within the ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
Internal auditors involved in preparing an organization for ISO/IEC 20000 certification might find this course more appropriate than the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course. An exam will be conducted at the end of the training.
Participants attending the course are required to have a fundamental knowledge of IT service management principles and processes. The basic ITSM knowledge required is exemplified by either an ITIL® Service Management Foundation certificate or an approved ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate, possession of one of which is mandatory for attending this course.
Candidates should understand and be able to analyse and apply the content of ISO/IEC 20000 within currently certified organizations, or organizations wishing to implement an SMS in preparation for initial certification.At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the standard.
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification.
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability, eligibility and scoping.
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices in common use and related standards.
- Explain and apply the requirements of Part 1.
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 200000 certification readiness assessments.
- Produce a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan.
- Understand, create and apply a service management plan.
- Assist and advise organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes.
- Prepare organizations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit using the regulations of the APMG Certification Scheme.
|10:00||Overview of ISO/IEC 20000|
|11:00||Overall Management Requirements|
|13:30||Group Assignment 1|
|14:00||Service Delivery Processes|
|15:15||Service Delivery Processes|
|16:30||Multiple-Choice Sample Paper 1|
|17:00||Review Paper 1|
|17:30||Close Homework – Multiple-Choice Sample Paper 2|
|09:00||Review Paper 2|
|11:45||Control Processes – Configuration Management|
|13:30||Control Processes – Change Management|
|15:15||Planning and implementation|
|17:30||CloseHomework – Multiple-Choice Sample Paper 2|
|09:00||Review Paper 2|
|09:45||Scoping and Eligibility: Group Assignment 2|
|11:15||Mock Examination (Written)|
|13:15||Mock Examination Review|
|13:45||Course Summary and Evaluation|
Medellín – Colombia
Infórmate con Nosotros!
Karen Pacheco Valderrama
Celular: 3113644660 Email: email@example.com